Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Since today is Thanksgiving and there are SO MANY things to be thankful for so I won't make a big long list but I want to just name a few:
  • I am thankful for Scott; for his constant love and support, for his sense of humor, for his help around the house - doing dishes, laundry and helping out with whatever he can. I am thankful he has a job during this time of economic uncertainty.
  • I am thankful for my wonderful, beautiful children: For Brooke's unfailing loyalty and help. She works hard everyday, many times without pay. She is a joy to be around, she is my best friend, a good little mother and hard worker. Brent is so awesome! I am so glad to have him home with us so we can love him and help him heal. He is such a gentle soul and so easy to please. I am thankful he is filling our home with his music again. Ashley is a joy and is sweet in every way (most of the time). She has a good heart and lots of love. It makes me sad that they are so grown up. But I am thankful that they have grown up better than I could have ever imagined.
  • I am thankful for my sweet little grandchildren who love unconditionally. These little sweeties bring love, laughter and true joy into my life. It is so fun to watch them grow up and love everything they do (good or bad) and be able to laugh at their antics and spoil them rotten.
  • I am thankful that our family is so close. Moving a lot has made us closer than most families. For many years all we had was each other. And because we are so close I always know who I can count on...who will be there...and who keeps their promises. Where other fail, we are ALWAYS there for each other.
  • I am thankful for Craig and Cyndy and our long standing holiday tradition with them. It has been truely relaxing, fun and enjoyable!
  • I am thankful for Elliot's Preemie Tees and the opportunity we have to touch and bless so many lives.

1 comment: