Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Advent Calendar - December 10th

We take the agency of man for granted, but it was seriously challenged before our mortal lives even began. This Christmas let's give thanks for the one who defended our freedom.

"Satan... came before me saying - Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor. "But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me - Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever. "Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him...; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down" (Moses 4:1-3)

* Use your agency to set some goals for yourself. Seal a copy in an envelope to be opened in a year.

* "How Great the Wisdom and the Love," Hymns, no. 195

No comments:

Post a Comment