Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Twilight Party

I was told by Ashley that I am not "allowed" to post pictures of "her" party on facebook, but she can't stop me from blogging about it. :-) I worked pretty hard on this party! I deserve to brag about it... It was an awesome party!

When we started planning it we didn't want to duplicate anything that had been done before or have it be cliche'. What we wanted was to have this be the kind of party that Alice would have thrown if she were here and I think we can safely say mission accomplished! So here is my Alice -



For the party decoration we had hundreds of twinkle lights, candles, balloons and flowers - here is the final result...



Even Edward showed up!



And last but not least the birthday cake -



It was a cherry vanilla cake with chocolate ganache filling with cherry vanilla frosting covered with Cherry Vanilla Fondant. Yummy! For the food buffet we had an assortment of Italian food in honor of where Edward took Bella out to eat. We had homemade bread sticks with marinara and alfredo dipping sauces, artichoke spinach dip and chips, mozzarella sticks and pizza.

2 comments:

  1. Cool party. Wanna come do mine? Just kiddin'. My birthday isn't until Oct. anyway. Looks like it was a successful night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing and creative party you must have had! Impressive. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete