Saturday, January 30, 2010

Need a Piano Teacher?


Need a Piano Teacher?


I know that the economy is tough right now and people have a hard time affording the extra things in life like piano lessons. But have you ever tried a student teacher? If you are looking for a piano teacher I am affordable and capable. I am a 21 year-old returned missionary, I have studied piano for 17 years and I am an accomplished pianist and composer. I have been teaching children for 3 years. I love teaching children and have a great rapport with them. I use the Bastian and Faber Piano Series with an emphasis on music performance and theory. References are available upon request.



For a Limited Time – this Special Introductory Offer!!!

½ Off your first month’s tuition

(When you sign up and pay for two months!*)

(Current students will also receive this offer when they refer a NEW student to me.*)

My tuition is already one of the lowest in the area –

I charge $40.00 a month.


Spaces are filling up fast so call to reserve your lesson time TODAY

~ Brent Besselievre (801) 472-0613


* To receive this special offer you must pay the two months tuition at the first lesson. Current students will receive the discount along with the new students they refer.

No comments:

Post a Comment